Suncoast Christian College aims to provide a supportive and engaging work environment where our staff are valued and respected. Suncoast is known for its caring family-like community where our purpose is to provide a College environment that is safe, nurturing and encouraging, reinforcing the Christian values of our parents and families.
Established in 1979 this Pre-prep to Year 12 co-educational Christian College (a ministry of Suncoast Church) is situated on the beautiful Sunshine Coast which provides an enviable work/life balance. On the Sunshine Coast, you will experience a laid-back lifestyle centred around pristine surf beaches, freshwater rivers and lakes, subtropical forests and warm sunshine with many vibrant Churches to choose from.
At Suncoast we have a team of dedicated Christian teachers and staff who believe in developing each child’s academic potential and character. Our staff are passionate and professional with a genuine commitment to the aims of Christian Education.
The College has a continued commitment to providing an environment for professional development and personal growth for all staff. Staff at our College will be supported in their Christian faith through regular devotional times, pastoral care and fellowship with colleagues.
Business Manager – Suncoast Christian College
Situated on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, this well-established Pre-prep to Year 12 co-educational, Christian College of 800 students invites applications from passionate and dynamic candidates with suitable (or the relevant) qualifications and skills, and the ability to provide strong financial management at both operational and strategic levels. The Business Manager will be a committed Christian and supportive of the aims of Christian Education. This is a permanent full time position.
The Business Manager – College & Campus is responsible for providing financial, administrative and governance strategic direction and coordination for Suncoast Christian College and for providing advice and expertise to Suncoast Church regarding its business operations. Suncoast Christian College is a ministry arm of Suncoast Church.
The successful applicant will have:
- Extensive experience in a similar role, preferably in a school or not‐for‐profit organisation.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s and professional memberships.
- Excellent leadership and management skills to oversee finance, people/HR, compliance, development, property and asset management, campus planning and systems.
- Willingness to understand independent, Christian education and align strategic plans and business operations with the Principal and the College Board’s vision for the College and the Suncoast Church campus.
- Initiative and the highest personal and professional integrity, logical and analytical problem‐solving skills, discernment with decision making, excellent forward planning skills and the ability to absorb and apply new information quickly.
- Extensive experience in using data analysis and information technology.
- The ability to build rapport and meaningful relationships with staff, the community, Suncoast Church leadership team, networking groups and other stakeholders.
- Well‐developed communication skills verbally (including public speaking) and in writing.
- Current Driver’s License and (Working with Children) Blue Card (or ability to obtain).
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the selected applicant.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
For a copy of the Employment Package including selection criteria or for any queries please contact the Principal’s Assistant, Ms Michelle Frost, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5451 3614.
Completed applications must be submitted via the online Application for Employment Form below prior to 4pm Monday 29 May.
Group Leader – Suncoast Little Learners
This is a part-time contract working a minimum of 18 hours per week as Group Leader in our Early Learning Centre. The position is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 11:30am – 5:30pm with the possibility of extra hours.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of a Diploma in Childcare and Education or equivalent. Working knowledge of the EYLF and NQF is essential.
Applicants are to complete and submit the online Application for Employment form on the College (link below).
- Please click here to view the employment package.
Completed applications must be submitted via the online system prior to 4pm Friday 26 May 2017.
Queries about the position can be made to the Principal’s Assistant, Ms Michelle Frost, at email@example.com.
Application for Employment Form
The Application for Employment Form must be completed and submitted before any application can be considered.Complete Application for Employment Form
For any queries regarding employment at Suncoast Christian College, please click here to email us or phone 5451 3600.