Parents & Friends
The Parents & Friends Association is a group of volunteer College parents, friends and staff who work towards making our College a wonderful community for everyone through fundraising and community events.
P & F supports our Class Parent Representatives to enhance the College’s sense of community by:
- Working together to help keep parents informed of classroom activities
- Encourage parents to be involved in their child’s classroom activities
- Encourage parents to be involved in the wider College community
P&F Meeting Dates 2017
All parents and friends of the College are welcome to attend meetings.
Our P&F meetings are held in the Taylor Centre at 1:30pm.
- Monday 13 February (held in Library at 7:00pm)
- Monday 13 March – AGM
- Monday 8 May
- Monday 12 June
- Monday 10 July
- Monday 7 August
- Monday 11 September
- Monday 9 October
- Monday 13 November
Aims and Objectives
- strive to develop a real community of parents, teachers and students which reflects a truly Christian ethos;
- provide a healthy forum for ideas and discussion on any relevant issue that will benefit the education of the students;
- work to provide additional resources considered necessary for the students or to assist the College staff in professional work; and
- assist with the planning and organisation of functions associated with the social, sporting, cultural and educational life of the College community.
For more information about our Parents & Friends Association please call Main Admin Reception on 5451 3600.
Suncoast Christian College has a corporate alliance with Heritage Bank. The alliance allows staff and parents to receive great benefits such as discounts on home loan application fees, a discount on interest rates and much more. Suncoast Christian College also receives commission payments when staff and parents take advantage of the special offers from Heritage. This additional fundraising is put back into the College’s development each year.
To find out more, visit your local Heritage branch, call 13 14 22 or click here to visit the website.
To learn more about the College’s relationship with Heritage Bank & what they offer College families please click here to download an information flyer.
2017 P & F Nominations
Click on the link to view an overview of the P & F Positions – AGM_Positions_Overview 2017.