- This event has passed.
Secondary Swimming Carnival
February 6 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
The Secondary Swimming Carnival will be held on Monday 6 February at the Cotton Tree Pool commencing at 9:00am. This is a normal school day therefore all students are required to attend the carnival and participate in some way.
Students please note the following:
- Sport uniform must be worn with correct House shirt – it is NOT a free dress day
- Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn, girls are to wear a one piece, however if they wear a two piece, then a rashie or t-shirt should be worn
- Girls swimwear MUST cover their entire bottom. Students not wearing modest swimwear will not be allowed to compete
- NO body paint is to be worn as requested by the Pool Administration
- Please bring lunch, water, togs, towel, sunscreen and hat
- Students are not permitted to leave the venue for food or to use Uber Eats, such a service produces significant disruptions.
Students will travel by College Bus to and from the pool. Those wishing to go home directly from the pool must have a note signed by a parent or guardian and give it to their Home Class teacher. Parents must collect their child no later than 2:15pm otherwise they will be brought back to the College.
Parents are encouraged to come and cheer on the students as it’s always an exciting day. If for some reason your child is unable to attend, please contact the Absentee Line by 9:00am.