Primary Parent-Teacher Meetings will be held on Monday 23 April (3:30pm – 8:00pm) and Tuesday 24 April (3:30pm – 5:30pm) with your child’s class teacher/s.
Parent-Teacher Meetings for both Primary and Secondary students will be offered simultaneously to enable parents with students in both schools to attend on one evening only.
This year, we are requesting that Year 6 students attend with parents for the beginning portion of the interview. Interviews for students in Prep – Year 5 are solely for parent/guardians.
All Primary interviews will be conducted in The Taylor Centre, Primary Hall. We have allocated 15 minutes for each interview.
This is an important opportunity to engage in your child’s learning journey. Research strongly indicates that a major factor contributing to student success is active parent involvement by discussing, monitoring and supporting their children’s learning.
Once again the College will be using an on-line booking system. The system for booking appointments is now open and will close 9:00am Friday 20 April. Due to the nature of electronic systems, all appointments are recorded by entry time. It is therefore suggested that appointments are made as early as possible after the active date to secure your preferred bookings.
If you require an interview with one of your child’s specialist teachers, please contact Primary Reception directly to arrange this.
Specialist subjects are as follows:
• Health (Mrs Julia Low/Miss Deb Johnson/Mrs Marion Trotter)
• Languages: Italian (Signorina Deb Johnson)
• Literature (Mrs Karen Fox/Ms Melanie Mitchell)
• Performing Arts (Mrs Naomi Clasohm)
• Physical Education (Mrs Julia Low/Mr Mark Lester)
• Visual Arts & Media (Mrs Karen Fox)
• P – 12 Instructional Designer, Digital Technologies (Adam King)
HOW TO BOOK
1. Go to http://www.schoolinterviews.com.au/home
2. Enter the School Event code: d2acv
3. Proceed through the following steps on screen
Step 1: Record your name and your child’s name and click GO
Step 2: Select the teacher/s with whom you would like an interview and click GO
Step 3: Select interview times and click GO
4. Your booking is confirmed. At this point you may choose to ‘Add bookings’, ‘Reschedule bookings’ or ‘Print’.
Semester 1 Reports will be received at the end of Term 2 and this will provide a further snapshot of your child’s learning.
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with the online booking system please contact Primary Reception on 5451 3652.
Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s learning journey.