Suncoast Christian College aims to provide a supportive and engaging work environment where our staff are valued and respected. Suncoast is known for its caring family-like community where our purpose is to provide a College environment that is safe, nurturing and encouraging, reinforcing the Christian values of our parents and families.
Established in 1979 this Pre-prep to Year 12 co-educational Christian College (a ministry of Suncoast Church) is situated on the beautiful Sunshine Coast which provides an enviable work/life balance. On the Sunshine Coast, you will experience a laid-back lifestyle centred around pristine surf beaches, freshwater rivers and lakes, subtropical forests and warm sunshine with many vibrant Churches to choose from.
At Suncoast we have a team of dedicated Christian teachers and staff who believe in developing each child’s academic potential and character. Our staff are passionate and professional with a genuine commitment to the aims of Christian Education.
The College has a continued commitment to providing an environment for professional development and personal growth for all staff. Staff at our College will be supported in their Christian faith through regular devotional times, pastoral care and fellowship with colleagues
For any queries regarding employment at Suncoast Christian College, please click here to email us or phone 5451 3600.
This is a contract position replacing a staff member on leave for 6 months commencing 3 June 2019.
This position will be working as a Lead Educator for a minimum of 30 to 38 hours per week.
- Completed or studying minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
- Experience or knowledge of Walker Learning Approach
- Up to date First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificates
- Paid Blue Card
- Prior teaching experience in an Early Childhood setting desirable
- Sound knowledge of the EYLF, NQF and NQS
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a high level of dedication and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and implement a high quality, educational and child led curriculum
- Bush Kindy experience preferable
- Laptop provided
- Uniforms provided
- Non-contact programming time weekly
- First Aid Training
- Paid professional development opportunities
Please click here to view the employment package.
Applications are made by electronic submission. Applicants are to complete and submit the on-line Application for Employment form on the College website (form below). The form enables applicants to attach covering letters and CV and other supporting documentation and then submit their application.
Completed applications must be submitted via the online system prior to 4pm Wednesday 24 April 2019.
Queries about the position can be made to the Principal’s Assistant, Ms Michelle Frost, at firstname.lastname@example.org.