The Parents & Friends Association is a group of volunteer College parents, friends and staff who work towards making our College a wonderful community for everyone through fundraising and community events.
The purpose of Suncoast Christian College Parents & Friends (P&F)
P&F supports our Class Parent Representatives to enhance the College’s sense of community by:
- Working together to help keep parents informed of classroom activities
- Encourage parents to be involved in their child’s classroom activities
- Encourage parents to be involved in the wider College community
- strive to develop a real community of parents, teachers, and students which reflects a truly Christian ethos;
- provide a healthy forum for ideas and discussion on any relevant issue that will benefit the education of the students;
- work to provide additional resources considered necessary for the students or to assist the College staff in professional work; and
- assist with the planning and organisation of functions associated with the social, sporting, cultural and educational life of the College community.
P&F Meeting Dates 2017
All parents and friends of the College are welcome to attend meetings.
Our P&F meetings are held in the Taylor Centre from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm.
2019 Meetings are scheduled for the following dates:
- Monday 11 February
- Monday 11 March – AGM
- Monday 13 May
- Monday 10 June
- Monday 15 July
- Monday 12 August
- Monday 9 September
- Monday 14 October
- Monday 11 November
For more information about our Parents & Friends Association please call Main Admin Reception on 5451 3600.
2019 P&F Nominations
If you are interested in nominating to join the Parents & Friends Committee for 2019 please complete the following form. To learn more about the each of the P & F Positions view the AGM_Positions_Overview 2017.
Parents & Friends Gallery