SunArts Drama & Acting
Application for Enrolment
Please note that the completion of the SunArts – Drama & Acting Application For Enrolment (below) does not automatically place a student in a SunArts Progam, rather it is the first step in welcoming your student to our program.
- Where the student is enrolled at Suncoast Christian College, approval from the Suncoast Christian College Business Office and subsequent payment of fees must be completed prior to class attendance.
- For external students (i.e. those not currently enrolled at Suncoast Christian College) approval via our Business Office is not required. Yet in both cases, placement in a SunArts Program is not made until payment for that program is received.
Apply now for SunArts Drama & Acting
- Students are expected to practice regularly.
- Students are extended to attend lessons punctually and with the required clothing and equipment.
- Students will be expected to participate in College performances once an appropriate standard has been reached.
- Class sizes will comprise groups no larger than ten students unless advised.
- Where classes that are taught after school, parents are expected to collect students promptly at the conclusion of that class.